How to submit a case:
On the main ck311 page click the Service Request button on the top banner (you can log in if you have an account. Logging in will allow you to view your case in your requests section).
Click Open a New Case
  1. Fill in all the required fields. Remember to be as detailed as possible.
    1. Include further details of the location of the concern
    2. Include details on what exactly the concern is
    3. You can even attach a picture to help show what the concern is
    4. Put only one concern in each request
  2. Use the map feature to find the address of the concern
  3. Check off the acknowledgement that you have read and agree to the Municipality of Chatham-Kent’s terms of use & privacy policy
  4. Click Submit
To follow up on a case, you can check the “My requests” section if you have a portal account, or call 311 (locally) or 519-360-1998.
What you need for a tree case:
  • If is a dangerous tree like fallen over a road or about to fall over a road, this is classified as an emergency, so please call 311(locally)/519-360-1998
  • Detailed location of the tree
  • Details on the concerns of the tree (dead, dying, branches)
  • Does hydro lines run through or near the tree

Please note this is only used for trees on Municipal properties like in a park or on the boulevard.


For more information, please watch this video on how to submit a service request.