- Fill in all the required fields. Remember to be as detailed as possible.
- Include further details of the location of the concern
- Include details on what exactly the concern is
- You can even attach a picture to help show what the concern is
- Put only one concern in each request
- Use the map feature to find the address of the concern
- Click Submit
To follow up on a case, you can check the “My requests” section if you have a portal account, or call 311 (locally) or 519-360-1998.
What you need for a drainage case:
- These cases are for culvert, sink hole, or tile maintenance
- Please be detailed with the concerned location
- If available, please include the name of the drain
- If this is a watermain break, this is classified as an emergency, so please call 311(locally)/519-360-1998
- Other cases include, municipal water line maintenance & concerns regarding water shut off valves - please be very detailed on the concern as well as the location
- Location details (only for hydrants on municipal property & not private property etc factories)
- Hydrant concern (leaking, damaged etc)
- Please note that if the hydrant is spewing water, this is classified as an emergency, so please call 311(locally)/519-360-1998
- Also known as a storm sewer
- Specific location details
- If the roadway is flooding due to the catch basin, this is classified as an emergency, so please call 311(locally)/519-360-1998
For more information, please watch this video on how to submit a service request.