How to Create a 311 Portal Account Using Your Email Address
Having an account set up is a great way for you to view and get updates your cases and have the ability to live chat with a customer service representative.
- Click Sign Up Now
- Enter your email address
- Click send verification code
- Go to your email and get your verification code
- It will show up as an email from Microsoft on behalf of Municipality of Chatham-Kent
- Enter the verification code and hit verify code
- Choose a password and enter your name
- Hit create
- You will be brought to the profile page where you can now enter additional contact information and choose how you would like to be contacted.
- If you choose email as your contact type you will receive notifications when your case is created and closed.
- Click update to save your changes
If you still have questions, please check out our How-To video on creating an account below: